Senior Project Assistance

Aloise Rook

Hello, for those who do not know, my name is Andrew Richmond. This year I am a senior at Windsor High School in Windsor, VT. My Capstone (or senior project) is to create the most effective combination of in-game skills as well as physical skills (techniques) for the three basic archetypes of Alliance LARP (Fighter, Rogue, Scholar). I have only been seriously LARPing for 2 years and, I'm still learning a lot each event. If any of you would be willing to help me with this project by sharing some of the knowledge/experiences you have picked up on your LARP journey, please contact me.

Phone: +1-(802)-230-5716
Email: mynytech@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrew.richmond.7503

This sounds so cool! I only play Alliance and I've only been at it 8 years (which is not a lot of time, compared to some), but I have a character for each of these archetypes, I'm a try-hard stick jock, and in real life I'm a teacher (much friendlier and more effective than my cheetah, I hope), so I'd love to help you out as much as I can! I'll Facebook message you! :D

I've been LARPing for around 3 years now, at both Alliance (around a year) and Dystopia Rising (3 years-ish). I really enjoy immersive stories that let me RP some of my real life skills that I don't get to use normally, things like business planning and entertainment. I also get to RP as a funeral director (at Dystopia Rising) and it's pretty great. I have a background in game design (Bachelors in Computer Science) so I enjoy being able to help improve the LARPs I play at. At Dystopia Rising I'm an ops marshal (like a mini game runner for a few hours) and at Alliance I've started adjunct writing modules and am the Playtest Coordinator. Feel free to ping me if you'd want more details on all that good game making knowledge.

Back