September 19-21 Event Pre-Registration and Deadlines

Tyson

Scholar
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Updated 9/7

PCs (31). Please note anything missing for you and get it over to us.

1 David Balsome (need transfer)
2 Mike Balsome (paid/logisted, need transfer)
3 Shaun Barnett (need transfer)
4 Bill Barret (logisted)
5 Kevin Bertrand (paid/logisted, need transfer)
6 Jose Cardona (paid, need transfer)
7 Sean Carter (paid/logisted)
8 Frisco Cruise (paid/logisted)
9 Robert Davis (paid/logisted)
10 Richard Davis (paid/logisted)
11 Justin Doheny (paid/logisted)
12 Kiersten Doheny (paid/logisted)
13 Sarah Heimbach (paid, need transfer)
14 Kris Kitts (paid/logisted)
15 Alex Koziak (paid/logisted, need transfer)
16 Dan Neidermayer (paid/logisted)
17 Erika Noach (paid, need transfer)
18 Shawna Passalaqua (paid)
19 Jessica Ringley (paid/logisted, need transfer)
20 Erica Ryan (paid/logisted)
21 Joe Siegel (paid/logisted, need transfer)
22 Brian Smathers (paid)
23 Matt Stap (logisted, need transfer)
24 Adam Stolzenberg
25 Alex Tauber (paid/logisted)
26 Ashley Thomas (paid/logisted)
27 Mike Wasielewski (paid, need transfer)
28 Matt Watkins (paid)
29 Tyson Weise (paid/logisted)
30 Mike Zapp (paid/logisted, need transfer)
31 Carlos (paid, need transfer)

NPCs (3)
1 Mei Kurakake
2 Meade Peters
3 Ryan Smathers

NPCs - Please sign up!!! We need to know you are coming.

Please get character transfers requested ASAP.

I will be preparing player packets tomorrow afternoon. Please submit logistics and payment forms by noon tomorrow to be considered pre-registered.

--------------------------------

I am putting this up here now, while it's very much on my mind.

Our next event is September 19-21. Our deadline policy is 2 weeks prior to the event for LCO MI/ritual scroll request, and 1 week for pre-registration.

That means ALL requests for magic items and scrolls MUST be in by September 5th.

ALL pre-registration and other logistics requests must be sent by September 12th. This includes pre-logistics, GB event blanket requests, other chapter blanket requests for GB characters, and all character transfers for the event. Any requests involving other chapters will still be processed to the best of my ability if the response comes after the deadline, but I will not make any promises.

There is an event at HQ the weekend before our September event. Anyone attending or blanketing that event needs to get their stuff sorted out and requests made BEFORE that event. Ideally, well before that event so both logistics teams have time to know what we need to get done.

Thanks for your understanding in this. I will continue to try and accommodate every request I can, but entirely too much is getting done in the days just before events.

Tyson

Last edited:
Kris Kitts to PC V.

Rali will be there.

If your name is on the list, does it mean every thing is in? (I do know i need my CC sent)

If your name is on the list, it means I got either a pre-logistics form 0r a payment notification, or both. I'll try to update the list with what I've received.

Also, please sign up if you plan to NPC. Not just for my sake, but it helps plot, props, wardrobe, and FOOD know you're coming so we can have things prepared for you (like cool roles, weapons, clothes, and FOOD.) Thanks!

I'll be there to pc Rayna, but I may have to pay at the door because my internet is on the fritz and for some reason I can't do it on my phone... grrrrr.

Pre-reg payment sent for our team, pre-logistics form will be in shortly.

Rob Davis
Erica Ryan
Rick Davis
Justin Doheny
Kiersten Doheny

I did that pre-reg form thing thang for those five people right up there.

Just a heads up I'll be PCing and will have money at the door

Reactions: Vox
Too tired to update the list, but I wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Josh at HQ logistics for getting their event transfer report, and getting me a list of GB characters blanketing their event as well as transfers from HQ to GB for this weekend. All by last night - one day after HQ's event.

Props, man.

Transfers from Crossroads have also been received.

Back