September 414 Gathering Information and Ducal Edict

MacFawkes

Artisan
Greetings to all of those who will be traveling to New Acarthia for the gathering of the noble courts this upcoming weekend! I am Baron Darius Rivervale, and I shall be acting as your War Chief for this weekend. This means that, for battles wherein the defenders of New Acarthia take the field in force, I will be commanding our engagements.

To aid with organization in battle, we have divided people into squads, based on their skills, predilections, and working relationship with others in town. I have enclosed information which outlines the squad make-up for this weekend. Anyone with questions or concerns about his/her placement is welcome to bring it up with his/her squad captain (the first name in each squad group).

For the dispensation of resources this weekend, I encourage each squad to police themselves; you may find it valuable to designate one person per squad to search through any enemies felled in battle.

Finally, those new to town may be unaware that there is an elemental rift outside of the Deepjug Tavern; Her Grace, Duchess Ilianna Tiberion has decreed that none are to interact with this rift or anything that comes out of it without her express permission. She has stationed guards at the entrance to this rift in order to fight off the elementals which sometimes emerge from the portal.

For questions about non-squad related information, please speak to my First Knight, and Second as War Chief, Dame Katherine Albright.

I look forward to seeing you all this weekend!

Attachments

• New Acarthia Squad Assignments.pdf
    50.7 KB · Views: 47
Back