September Celestial Services

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings to the adventurers of Evodia. For those of you who may not know me, I am Beryl, a celestial formalist of some skill.

I make my living casting celestial rituals for the discerning customer and am ready to cast rituals for you! My rates are quite reasonable, I charge a single gold piece per five minutes of casting (most rituals only take five minutes!) as well as a secondary charge based on the most difficult ritual in a batch, as that determines how much Formal Magic I need to allocate in a given day. As a result, most single ritual castings cost between two and three gold pieces. Spell Crafting costs vary depending on the scroll in question but rarely exceed a gold piece in expenses. My services are as follows.

1. Celestial Ritual Casting - All scrolls, components, and possible catalysts provided for the casting. Cost dependent on time and difficulty, typically 2-3 gold.

2. Celestial Spell Crafting - All scrolls, and components provided for the spell crafting. Cost dependent on the type of scroll, typically a gold or less.

3. Wards - Due to the nature of wards I must also be invested in any Ward I cast. If you would prefer only you and your companions have access to the Ward, I can create a Ward within a Celestial spell store item for you to cast yourself. Wards cost 3 gold.

As always, there is an extra charge if I am not given at least a days notice to prepare my magic for ritual casting. Feel free to contact me here in the dreaming for more information or a quote on a given ritual.

-Beryl

Are you able to put an imbued crystal shard upon a weapon? I have a crystal from a few markets ago I need to imbue a 2h sword with for an individual who will be arriving in a few weeks. I want to make sure I can make it rendered for her. I think it requires a minute of focus if I recall.

-Cass

Assuming the crystal is of a Celestial nature I would be happy to imbue it within a weapon at no charge.

-Beryl

Due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be in attendance this market. For Celestial services I would point you to Vaelin if you are in need of anything

-Beryl

Thank you, Beryl. But most unfortunate, as I was looking forward to casting my first ritual with you! I'd be happy to take care of your crystal imbuement, Cass, provided it is of a Celestial nature, as Beryl said.

-Vaelin

By an odd twist of fate, I will be in attendance. All previously arranged appointments will be honored. Remember, wards are only 3 gold!

-Beryl

Back