September Event Fees.

oooh, I didnt know you meant your BABY baby, cause my baby isnt really my Baby baby, if she was, I'd be creepy... or... um, more creepy than I already am? And banned from Nero probably, and in jail... hmm Its best to ignore this post.

Izlude_Oranes said:
oooh, I didnt know you meant your BABY baby, cause my baby isnt really my Baby baby, if she was, I'd be creepy... or... um, more creepy than I already am? And banned from Nero probably, and in jail... hmm Its best to ignore this post.

ROFL.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Elc

Some folks were concerned at some point in time about what type of kitchen there was and what exactly it held (i.e dishware, cooking utinsles ect.)
And if the place is heated and all that good stuff.

I am concerened with that and what the sleeping arrangements are going to be?

Moran is supposed to have a well-stocked kitchen, and the cabind are said to be comparable to Miller's.

-Dan

If'n wesa dies, wesa in a world of hurt since wesa not in our land and wesa ain't got no one invested in whatever Earth circle theysa may have. *cackles*

wesa aint screwed...all yousa have to dosa is stick with Aeris....MUHAHAHAHAHA :evil: yousa gunna die!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA :evil:

This'n gonna be messy... ME NO WATCHIN'!

See the mile long list of changes they are making to the original trilogy when its going to be released on DvD?

Back