September Rumors Around Gavaria

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
  • North Passwall has taken back a massive chunk of Central and West Passwall back from the Undead!
  • I saw a pink light floating in the middle of the road last night. It seemed harmless so I touched it and it turned into the sandwich I was craving all day!

• Troops have been sent across Gavaria, is it even safe to walk around with the threat of Strigoi everywhere?
  • I hear the Militia has it covered.
  • I heard the heads of the Blackmoon Sentinels have been sending available Hunters to help as well.

• I hope the townspeople were able to get out of Fluga with that being Baroness Bancroft’s domain.
  • She’s not a Baroness, she’s a monster.

• I’m really concerned about all the increased Troglodytes in southern Atish. Where do you think they are going?

• Court Wizard Amberheart took a visit a month ago to the Crossroads but I heard it didn't last long. She mentioned seeing a forest of crystal flowers or something.
  • I saw the Adventurers travel there a few months ago, I should have asked to go along!

• Several villages have been attacked by Strigoi, however the Gavarian Militia has been holding them back. Between the Passwall Undead and the Strigoi, troops have been spread thin across the country.

• I was resurrecting a few people that came back from the Passwall assault once they all went belly down; each of them talked about a woman in gray with a giant green bow being the last thing they saw. How horrible.

• Did you hear about Cibic? She's the fourth hunter to go missing after pursuing bear sightings. Do you think the Blackmoon Sentinels are gonna go after it?
  • Why would they? They've got a lot on their plates already. Besides, they hunt monsters, not bears…

• Various Ducal Court Wizards and Healers have been meeting with the Crown in Rosen. You know things are getting serious when the best magic users are called in for something.

• While I’m glad Ris’sunus is taken care of, it would be great if those darn Sahuaguin would stop attacking ships every now and then. I thought we were done with them!
  • Maybe you could ask the Tritons to help.

• I heard Delilah of D&D’s Delightful Discovers is going to make her newly created ritual magic available to the public.
  • That’ll show those Court Wizards of Skain for exiling her for not playing by their corrupt rules!
  • Yeah, you said it sister!

• That woman without eyes is singing again at night all eerily.
  • Well, its a full moon so that makes sense.

• I took Granny Moseby’s story challenge the other day.
  • How did you do?
  • I guessed 2 of the 10 key things correctly.
  • That’s pretty bad, but at least you didn’t die.
  • True, though me and my friends chose the easiest story.
  • If I were you I wouldn’t go back there again if you’re that bad.
  • Yeah, I have come to that same conclusion sir.

Back