Services Available from the Celestial Guild - August 1515

Emma B

I realize that as one of the Guild representatives in town I have been rather lax about informing people of this, and I apologize profusly for it. Any costs help defray expenses of running the Guild and ensuring that said services are always available. The following services will be available to Interested parties within the Adventuring Community during the month of August:

• Identification of Magic Items within the Guild's permanent Circle of Power - 5 silver per item. (A Note: The Guild has a policy of strict confidentiality regarding identification. If a member of the Guild identifies a necromantic or otherwise illegal magical item he or she may encourage the owner(s) of the item to turn it in to the proper authorities, but may not report them for possessing it.)
  • Casting of Wards - 2 gold per ward, If you wish to use this service please feel free to privately let me know as soon as possible.
I am no Archanist Dure'Dhel, but I am reasonably competant at casting rituals, and not shy about attempting to cast some more difficult ones within reason. If anyone in town is looking to have something cast this upcoming market day, please send me a private missive and we can discuss it.

- Ilana

Back