Services for next market

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Hello denizens of Evodia. Me and mine will be coming to visit in the upcoming market and I am looking for a few things to make the journey easier on myself. I am I need of 2 or 3 bags of spare parts and someone to spell craft a spell parry onto a blade for me.

Thank you,

Ignathis Nachtfeuer, Blademaster of the school of the Mandrake

Good day!

Forgive me as we have not yet had the pleasure to meet. My name is Venrick Starbreaker, Merchant Apprentice to Grand Master Crafter Gertrude Clayheart. On behalf of my Master, we wish to inform you we currently have 3 available with additional bags upon request. The going rate for these spare parts are 1g 6s from the Gruntled Dwarf. If you are looking for either additional bags of parts or other finely crafted Superior Items, please let us know.

Venrick Starbreaker

I would be happy to craft a spellparry onto your blade, Master Nachtfeuer, assuming I am able to find such a scroll or you already have one in your possession.

-Beryl M.R., Magus of Darkened Skies

Should you not have the scroll, I certainly do to utilize a spellcrafting.

Cass

I would be happy to craft a spellparry onto your blade, Master Nachtfeuer, assuming I am able to find such a scroll or you already have one in your possession.

-Beryl M.R., Magus of Darkened Skies
I know we have one, the question is if I can locate it during my travels to your mist sphere, Cass I may have need to rent your scroll for the market.

Good day!

Forgive me as we have not yet had the pleasure to meet. My name is Venrick Starbreaker, Merchant Apprentice to Grand Master Crafter Gertrude Clayheart. On behalf of my Master, we wish to inform you we currently have 3 available with additional bags upon request. The going rate for these spare parts are 1g 6s from the Gruntled Dwarf. If you are looking for either additional bags of parts or other finely crafted Superior Items, please let us know.

Venrick Starbreaker
Let Gerty know that I will purchase all three.

Back