Services

Vox

Artisan
Greetings, all,

I know the hour is late and to advertise at this point is to reach out to the stragglers on their way to town, but I still wish to offer my services to any who would want them. Baked goods not available from the Misfits, Monster Blood, Crimson Bull Power Elixir, and Siren's Call Creamy Coffee will all be available where the alchemist's guild will be setting up.

Additionally, should you find yourself in need of any alchemical solutions to your problems, I shall be available.

Just prior to study time (and before dinner) I will be attempting to put together another round of Alchemy Roulette using beverages of your choice. The cost to play is based on the Elixirs in the drinks. I have included a price list below. Any may play, regardless of natural resistances. All I require is that you acknowledge your consumption of the poison. You will be removed from the game once you have consumed it.

Intoxicates: 2 Silver buy in. Winner takes 8 Silver
Hallucinates: 3 Silver buy in. Winner takes 1 Gold
Paralysis: 2 Gold buy in. Winner takes 8 Gold
Death: 10 Gold buy in. Winner takes 38 Gold.

For the Death elixirs: Should participants decide to play this game, I shall be offering 1 Gold per life spell to any who would cast their spells to bring people back to life. This does not apply if the participant who has consumed the elixir somehow prevents the effect from affecting them.

Vox

Oh my!
This! All of this! What a wonderfully entertaining idea. Please count me in, and consider any of my beverages when applying your alchemy to be half off. If I may make just one itsy bitsy tiny weeny... mmm.. suggestion; perhaps hold off on the death alchemy until just before study time? It would be a true shame should somebody be without a life spell because they were used in a game.
Looking forward to the fun.

-Charlais

Charlais,

I was hoping you would offer your beverage services for the purposes of the game. You will notice that I indeed intent to start this little game before study time so that we might prevent the loss of necessary resources. This would be the opportunity for people to expend excess energies before they become refreshed.

I look forward to your participation,
Vox

Back