Shaman's ritual

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I think is proabably important we know what ritual the Shaman was casting in the circle with the red-eyed spirit. I was...distracted near the end, and don't know much about magic besides. Did anyone see what he was doing? Also, did Shaman have sheild with him when he left?

Teovel deTomros Viatsa

Teo,
There was so much going on it is hard to remember exactly what transpired, which is most likely what the spirit wanted, confussion & chaos. I do believe that the shaman had the shield after leaving the circle & I also remember that the shield's eye were no longer glowing. Has anyone else any information from this battle?

~Dragomiri

I heard them going back and forth on who would be binded to something,perhaps the stone which caused paralysis upon touch? It could be why the Shaman found himself outside of the circle and in the range of our swords. Spooky red eyes told him he was no longer needed. If the shield lost its red glow then I believe the spirit inhabited the shield. I have a theory but I dare not brouch the matter openly. Even evil can hear the thoughts of goodmen in the dream realm.

Loken Raleigh

I feel that it would benefit eveyone if we discuss the details of what transpired. If you are unwilling to do so here, then I propose that we have an open forum at the start of next gather. We can ensure safety & discretion at our camp on Gypsy Row.

An open forum would be perfect. I need time to meditate on matters that occured. So few of us were close to hear what the Shaman and Red Eyes were discussing maybe if I replay the matter new light will be shed somewhere. That and my theories are not exactly pleasent ones. However they are logical to degree when presented with a clear enough mind.

Loken Raleigh

Excellent, all are invited who wish to participate & who have information to share. United together, we will solve this mystery.

~Dragomiri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back