Short Gather in June

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Everyone,

There are many things that need to happen sooner than later. I purpose that we gather towards the end of June to try to resolve several issues:

A Corrupt Node has been constructed within the boundaries of the NorthLunds. I am currently working to secure us passage into the NorthLunds to help the dwarfs with this threat.

There are scores of spirits trapped within circle deep inside the Leaf Crowne Borders by the Corrupt. Similar to what happened to Gandian, these spirits cannot reform. And the longer we wait the great of a risk we run that those trapped will not be able to reform.

These are just two issues that need to be handled before our next gather. If anyone else has something that they feel is a task that needs to be accomplished, please add it here.

Sera FallingStar

Oh, Mister Yordrill said I should come see you, I tried but those bad elves chased after me. If you wanna I can help rift you to get Grandma-

Cessie-

Cessie,

That would very much like that. And what bad elves? Can you please describe them?

Sera FallingStar

They are black like the nice ones you introduced me to but they wear different colors. Some of them wear all black and have a weird white box on their face flesh.

Back