Shuttle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm shawna and my home chapter is jersey. If you play jersey, then you know me as Zimps! The fuzzy crazy coyote-kin! Well I am very interested in catskills and do plan to attend September. I've heard that you guys have a shuttle from a train station??? Id like more information because if that is better than driving then I may be able to attend more Catskills more frequently.

I'm coming from south jersey, like the Philly area south.

Thanks!

Hey Shawna!

The Otisville, NY train station is just up the street from our camp site. I believe that NJ transit has trains that run up to it. If you want to train it to Crossroads, we would just need to know ahead of time when your train is scheduled to arrive and when you need to be back there for getting your train home. We will come and pick you up and drop you off! You can give us that information on your pre-registration form when you sign up for events.

Hope you're able to make it!

The shuttle is actually the reason why I'm planning on going to the Catskills chapter instead of the NJ chapter! I'd like to do both, but my sister and I take public transportation, so we can't play at a chapter if we can't get there! XD

Thanks for having the shuttle! Us carless LARPers appreciate it! :D

im trying to figure out the routes now. it seems very affordable, way more than driving (plus im a wuss when it comes to driving long distances). if what the webiste is telling me is true i might try to make it the june event as well. my boyfriend Anthony also plays, an artic wolf-kin named Alo. i know hes definately doing september, idk about the june one yet. im just trying to figure everything out but ill let you know. im always up for a great game!

Just remember folks, you can ask around to see if anyone in your area is heading to the event and has room for you as well...I know we get players from all over at Crossroads!!!!

Carpooling isn't a bad idea, either! I'm going the train/shuttle route, though. It'll be super easy for my sister and I that way, and cheap, too! :D

I'm pretty south. Im and hour away from the play site of jersey. And people travel from way up north to go to jersey. But the train is cool. I just need to approval from work and if I get it I'll prereg and everything. I'll definately be there is September though.

MissDragGunn said:
I'm pretty south. Im and hour away from the play site of jersey. And people travel from way up north to go to jersey. But the train is cool. I just need to approval from work and if I get it I'll prereg and everything. I'll definately be there is September though.

Then I'll at least see you in September! :D

ill will be arriving from the mists this weekend (forgot to update the status of this post) with an NPC for your dark side. the train schedules kept changing but im going to email you the arrival and departure of the train. i trust i email the gm? thank you :3 only a few short days away now!

Yup send Meg the info and she'll reach out to the appropriate parties to make sure you get picked up. (Depending on who's at site at the time)

Dom said:
Yup send Meg the info and she'll reach out to the appropriate parties to make sure you get picked up. (Depending on who's at site at the time)
Yup, what he said. :) Once you shoot me an email, I'll give you my cell number so you can reach me in case of train delays and in case something changes. Do be sure to email me info before Friday though. I will be off-line on Friday and reachable only by cell.
We will make sure someone is there to pick you up Friday and drop you off on Sunday!

MissDragGunn said:
ill will be arriving from the mists this weekend (forgot to update the status of this post) with an NPC for your dark side. the train schedules kept changing but im going to email you the arrival and departure of the train. i trust i email the gm? thank you :3 only a few short days away now!

It'll be fun to play with you! :)

My sis and I might even see you on the train! :p

I will most likely be wearing my "Larp goddess" tshirt (I know I'm weird, my sister bought it and i like wearing it to events) and I'll be with a really tall blonde guy wearing glasses. We will have black rolling suitcase type bags. I'd say look for boffer weapons however my weapons and shield are with Duffy right now. My point being if you see us feel free to sit with us and as we travel into the mists I can share stories of my short adventuring career as of now if you are interested. I'm a short blonde girl with hair to my shoulders. Idk if you'll see us but I'd like to meet you.

MissDragGunn said:
I will most likely be wearing my "Larp goddess" tshirt (I know I'm weird, my sister bought it and i like wearing it to events) and I'll be with a really tall blonde guy wearing glasses. We will have black rolling suitcase type bags. I'd say look for boffer weapons however my weapons and shield are with Duffy right now. My point being if you see us feel free to sit with us and as we travel into the mists I can share stories of my short adventuring career as of now if you are interested. I'm a short blonde girl with hair to my shoulders. Idk if you'll see us but I'd like to meet you.

Either way, I'm sure we'll get a chance to play together! It'll be fun! :D

Also, great shirt! Haha. XD

Also, OH MY GOD MY TRAIN LEAVES IN 12 HOURS!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back