Sir Raganzi returns with writs! (Downtimes!)

A.mungo

Scout
Marshal
Atlanta Staff
After traveling to secure authority for the expeditions to the foreign lands Sir Raganzi returns to the tavern with the writs and his retinue in tow. He carries a list of whom and where each expedition is going, and the known representatives for each, and makes sure to spread the info to all adventurers whom are interested in working on the expeditions.

(OOG: Working off my phone and not in front of the map! Please excuse small spelling mistakes! Not intentionally slighting anyone this time!! :D Also please use these forums or facebook to organize anything further due to the shortened downtimes which plot has so graciously still let us have for this upcoming event!!!! As always your group can decide to do whatever you choose, just make sure to mention in an email to plot@allianceoregon.com which group, what, and where!)

"Planned expeditions -
Squire Durnic/Ashok/Amory/Tadeuze/Bjorn/Red Thorn tribe- Savage Lands Ogres
Aizyk/Ardrik - Fethra'dar
Ole'/Gidjet - Savage Lands Orcs
Ulric/Bevin/Bowie/Squire Diego/ Flynn/Hava/July/May/ Meeko/Odie- Wildemoore
Morgan/Kelb - Black Butte
Tiarin/Tal/Spook - Garou
Black/Karmah - Scouting the Auros Mt. blight
Sir Raganzi/Fat Ponies/Magistrate Hengin -
Securing the SW borders and Foxbridge

If anyone wishes to accompany one of these groups, please contact one of the members above to join the expeditions. If you are listed in the incorrect group please mention below! Our focus will be building alliances and not allowing a land to fall to Valenzian control.

-Sir Raganzi of the Silver Blades of Sedovia, Estate of Foxbridge, House of The Fat Ponies"

Last edited:
I'm not going to the savage lands. I will be going with my brother to Fethra'dar. I do not think Durnic or Ashok would be welcomed, so I would encourage them to go straight to the Savage Lands.

*Raganzi has Pa'chow update his list!

Hava is traveling with the Wildemoore group.

Sir Raganzi - do you have details of perhaps what I can offer the High Orcs of the Savage Lands coming into Sedovia - ie in terms of a safe area they can congregate, promise not to be murdered if more than X together, etc? Or is that still being decided?

Friend Raganzi,

The group going to the Savage Lands is rather large, and includes Tadeuze.

Durnic, Ashok, Amory, Tadeuze, Bjorn, and the Red Thorn tribe.

-Amory

Sir Raganzi, if no one else has offered I will head into the Auros Mountains for that mission to scout. Since Oly, Tadeusz and myself were recently there to do just that.

Sir Raganzi - do you have details of perhaps what I can offer the High Orcs of the Savage Lands coming into Sedovia - ie in terms of a safe area they can congregate, promise not to be murdered if more than X together, etc? Or is that still being decided?

Ole' the Baron asked me to relay the following,

As it falls in the Barony of West Hamlet, Baron Hedwich will offer the ruined city of Deruvia for the Orcs to have as their own. The foundation is sound, but it will need work. It's someplace they will be able to call their own.

Sir Raganzi, if no one else has offered I will head into the Auros Mountains for that mission to scout. Since Oly, Tadeusz and myself were recently there to do just that.

I cannot reasonably allow you to go by yourself, if you cannot find any others who wish to assist you, I will assign some of my house to accompany you.

I cannot reasonably allow you to go by yourself, if you cannot find any others who wish to assist you, I will assign some of my house to accompany you.
Of course I would not seek to go by myself, I would welcome any who should choose to accompany me.

In the Wyldemoore group we don't have any militia, but we have Ulric, Bevin, Bowie, Diego, Flynn, Hava, July, May, Meeko?, and Odie. The Felony decided they wanted to help.

-Armsman Ulric of the Silver Blades of Sedovia, brother of The Felony, member of the Wayfinder's Lodge

Last edited:
Sir Raganzi,

I do not believe that anyone is heading to Siofra to treat with them. If we have others to spare, I believe that would be an excellent use of our resources.

- Squire Durnic of the Silver Blades of Sedovia

Sir Raganzi,

I do not believe that anyone is heading to Siofra to treat with them. If we have others to spare, I believe that would be an excellent use of our resources.

- Squire Durnic of the Silver Blades of Sedovia

Squire Durnic,
Corryn and Muirgheal made it quite clear that Siofra, as a whole, will not assist in this war. They provided me with some coin and some potions, etc, to assist our group before returning home.

Óle

Sir Raganzi,

I, Karmah Bluemoon, volunteer for the scouting mission at the Auros Mountains. Hopefully I can use our findings as part of a larger research effort I am planning to conduct into the many ailments that plague the mountains.

Last edited:
IS commander Black leading the Auros mission?

(OOG: I'm asking if he's writing the forum)

IS commander Black leading the Auros mission?

(OOG: I'm asking if he's writing the forum)

If Sir Raganzi is confident in my ability to do so, I will happily lead the scouting mission.

Back