Sir Wynn

This is all I have left. It is the last I will ever write or speak of him again.

There was not a soul on this rancid planet that ever held a candle to him, his kindness, his honesty, his love for everyone, no matter their worth.

He was our truest friend.

He was right and pure in ways I could not have otherwise believed a man could be, and not one of us was ever worthy of his sacrifice. Everyone of you who knew him knows this.

But of course, he gave it, as freely as we still breathe.

Curse the Icons. This world is not just. I have never before now wanted to watch it burn.

His children deserve their father, and Thrace, I can't even bear to think of the pain she will suffer.

Over the last decade I've known him, struggled beside him, loved him like he was my blood, I suppose I somehow knew that he would die young...

For there was always something too good in him for this world.

Heresy

My peaceful dreams in the forest trees have been disturbed by the anger and force of Heresy's thoughts.

Wynn was one who deserved the respect of all. He was not a noble. He was noble. His kindness knew no bounds.

Wynn "got it". He understood the world and all our lives as the epic jests they really are. His punchline came much too soon, even for a human.

This elf mourns. But I mourn not for Wynn, but for those left behind that will no longer be touched by his light. I mourn not for Wynn becasue I know he will find his well deserved rewards on the new path he now travels.

Drakonios DarkTalon

My Friend Heresy,
I hear your words from a far, And am in dis-belief

I have witnessed and heard of many fallen champions, friends, and brothers over the last few years especially. I often Drink to their honor, Smile upon their glory and selfless actions, I feel proud and honored to have known them. And hope they have reached their Elysium. This is natural and happens to all one day, For it is our only guarantee, Death. But It is our actions and deeds until we meet that death that write our story... What a Story Sir Wynn must have put together...

When I share a drink next to honor him, it will be a little less sweeter, The smile upon his glory will be cloaked with a frown, and The proudness to have known him will only be accompanied with regret, that over the last few years I did not make better effort to share the conversations and council we once did in the days of Old Chirams Hollow.

He truly lived with Greatness,

-Ithica

It seems that permanent death has plagued much of Fortannis this year...

I am sad to hear of Sir Wynn's passing, although I knew him only a little from one visit to the Deadlands.

May his spirit find eternal rest in a Hall of Heroes, where he belongs.

-Zehnyu

When I come home to the Hallow there are few things are that I considered constant and never changing. The smell of meat bread from the tavern, Ivar and Deborah running things, and Wynn leading everyone that would in song. The tavern will never shine as brightly as it has in years past.

Sir Wynn was truly the best of us all. Heresy is right; there is no justice in this world if such a good thing can be taken from us like that.

For a man whom had a story for any occasion I have none to tell about him. I am left, really, without more words to tell of a man whom inspired us all.

-Utieties Whitmoore

I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I still heard him singing. What hope is there left here?

I will not mourn again. I will lose no one else to this place. It has cut my heart from me.

- Sevaria

These lands are much weaker with his passing. I must be strong, though. I will do everything in my power to keep more death from plaguing these lands.

Sir Wynn was the best of us, these lands will miss him greatly.

~ Squire Vry

I just met him on the first day of the gather, and I liked him right off. He was a very nice person, someone I aspire to be like. Even though I knew him briefly, I'm going to miss him and his cheerfulness. I won't ever forget what he did for us.

~Caillen.

Bard and Bartender,
Singer of Whimsical Verse.
His Silence Echoes.

Blade Strikes Swift and True
Charges Were Led With Courage
Fierce Stillness Takes Hold

Noble Guardian
Others Safety Valued First
A Knight Ends His Day

A Fearless Heart Rests
His Light Has Been Extinguished.
Wynn Geffren Finds Peace

Wynn spent his life standing against evil, and still had time to create laughter and mirth.
Do not despiar that his family is now without him, but delight that he caused it to exist.
Honor Wynn by finding a family of your own and filling it with the same care and love he filled his with.
Eventually death will claim each of us. We can only strive to better the world while we live.
Darkness is not fought with additional removal, but by filling it with light.

Rest Well Sir Wynn,
Qiu Jun-Wu

(posted by a messenger)

Wynn is still around...look in the eyes of his children...They're harder to keep out of trouble than he was...and there's three of them...

Come to the feast and bid your farewells to Wynn and Paladar...then let them rest in peace.

~Z~

Back