Sleeping accomodations

Ezri

Knight
Hi Gang,

So as long as the car currently in the shop is fixed in time, I'll be driving up for the joint closer. Yay!

I am pretty sure I was at this site before, but I stayed offsite last time, so I have no idea what the sleeping accomodations are. Do I need to bring a cot, or are there bunks? Electricity? Is there a designated spot for people without teams to crash or are all the cabins spoken for?

Thanks
Michelle

There are cabins with electricity and wood stoves, and there are lean tos that I believe have electricity. People have had success blanketing up the open side of the lean to and using a space heater. There are also raised platforms for tents and the fort,m but the fort is unheated. The one thing I can be sure of is that accommodations are limited enough that there will not be enough cabin space to go around. It's first come first serve, so nothing is taken yet, but I would expect actual cabin space to go quickly. There is always the tavern hall, which stays reasonably warm at night, but is a concrete floor. Unless you feel lucky about your chances at snagging a bunk, I would bring a back up plan.

Back