Smith guild

Kauss

Fighter
I have announced this to the lands at large (ooc the main alliance board), but I feel that I might want to make a more personal note here. I am looking to make a smith guild that crosses the mists themselves. I suspect this may be hard, but for the locals it should be easy to get a hold of me and ask me about details. It will be for the shareing if deeper smithing understandings as well as talking about prices and needs in diffrence places/times. If you have an intrest please contact me and we can talk. In addtion in this case to be a skilled smith, in this case, you need to be able to make (at the least) a full set if chain mail with a workshop at your disposal. Thank you for your time and effort.

Kauss said:
I have announced this to the lands at large (ooc the main alliance board), but I feel that I might want to make a more personal note here. I am looking to make a smith guild that crosses the mists themselves. I suspect this may be hard, but for the locals it should be easy to get a hold of me and ask me about details. It will be for the shareing if deeper smithing understandings as well as talking about prices and needs in diffrence places/times. If you have an intrest please contact me and we can talk. In addtion in this case to be a skilled smith, in this case, you need to be able to make (at the least) a full set if chain mail with a workshop at your disposal. Thank you for your time and effort.

I have finished setting up the little dream area, so any and all who meet the requierments should feel free to some on by and say hello. I will soon be leaving some notes in that section of the dreaming so that we can all get a general feel about each other.

Good Merchant and Smith Kauss Hammerstein.

(OOC note, sorry about delays and yahoo errors. Go to http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Smithingguild/ and join. )

Back