So close!

I am in Petaluma right now visiting my brother and his wife, and had hoped to be able to stop by your event this weekend, but he's not really anxious to drive that far just to stop by and say hi and I am kind of stuck since he's driving. Hope you have a good event and don't forget that you are supposed to be letting me know so I can add these things into the calendar.

Siestrion said:
Sorry Mike. It would have been nice to meet you in person. Any chance you'll be in town for July 4th weekend?

I'm only here this week. If you guys want to come up and visit me one day that would be great! (I don't have a car here, and my brother has to work a few days in SF -- so actually, I could meet you in SF on Wednesday maybe!)

Damn! I live only about 20 minutes away from Petaluma! I would have been happy to pick you up and bring you on down. Wish I had known sooner.

Well I'll see you in Sept for the national alliance game. Looking forward to it!

Mark

Well, see, the problem was that I didn't know you were having an event. I planned my vacation, checked our calendar, and didn't see any event planned. Then, after arrivinge, I checked YOUR page and found out about the event.

Perhaps if you had informed me of your calendar, like all the other chapters do, I would have been able to make plans.

Fearless Leader said:
Well, see, the problem was that I didn't know you were having an event. I planned my vacation, checked our calendar, and didn't see any event planned. Then, after arrivinge, I checked YOUR page and found out about the event.

Perhaps if you had informed me of your calendar, like all the other chapters do, I would have been able to make plans.

We won't miss updating any future ones. Though at this point, only the July 4th weekend is planned. If you're going to be in San Francisco this wednesday, I might be able to meet up for lunch or something. I messaged my contact info to you the other day. If you'd like to plan something, give me a call.

Siestrion said:
Fearless Leader said:

We won't miss updating any future ones. Though at this point, only the July 4th weekend is planned. If you're going to be in San Francisco this wednesday, I might be able to meet up for lunch or something. I messaged my contact info to you the other day. If you'd like to plan something, give me a call.

I'm stuck in Petaluma Wednesday, but could meet you here. (No car)...

Back