So, Hadley..

youthculture

Fighter
I have to ask. I know I'm blonde, but what's your excuse? Seriously!

- Evie

P.S.: Your mom had horrible taste in jewelry. And that isn't even a thinly veiled 'your mom' joke either.

Evie,

I am so happy you am going to join league' with the Gebous. You am have the ball' of moose and the financial genius of the Berrybucket, but twice as pretty.

May your footstep' reap gold inexplicably,

Tetsu

Aww, Tetsu. You're my favorite high orc ever. And hey, if I had to courted by someone, I don't think I'd pick anyone less than a hobling extrodinaire. Although your sideburns will soon be the envy of hoblings everywhere!

- Evie

youthculture said:
I have to ask. I know I'm blonde, but what's your excuse? Seriously!

- Evie

P.S.: Your mom had horrible taste in jewelry. And that isn't even a thinly veiled 'your mom' joke either.
And what exactly has happened to Mr. Moonstream?

E.

What's that E stand for? Equations? Equilibrium? EVIL, perhaps?

Oh, I'm on to you, Mister E. You can't fool me.

- E.

*QUORK*

Mister E. Mystery. I GET IT!!

MaDCap

My, how clever you are....

The E would stand for Emilio, which is my name, though you still haven't answered my original question.

Emilio Barringer
Lord of Stoneroost

Hi Ghostface,

We tore your buddy a new void hole. Him NekTek was him own undoing. Ironic, huh?

Tetsu Menggosok Tarang
-Court Member, Barony of the Ash Forest
-Shaman, Arkelian Hunt

Tetsu,
You mean that Hadley has been defeated? Good news, tho I I really was looking forward to making good on my offer to stab him in the face. Oh well, can't be helped. You'll have to tell me what happened, tho from what you said it sounds like he finaly got bit in the *** by his own wretched methods.
Amaranthus Landcharmer

Emelio sounds like the name of some kind of horrible, horrible pie. And this is coming from someone who likes pie a lot.

Wait, what were we talking about?

- Evie
Lord of Absolutely Nothing In Particular (Not That It Really Matters)

Tetsu,

Didn't I teach you better than to taunt necromancers? And none of that "she started it!" business!

Evie,

Hi! Congratulations on your courtship. Does that mean we'll see you in Badril's Rest sometime? We had so much fun in Moria, well except for the whole King Muckus thing but I forgive you for that.

Michiko

Michikooo! I miss you. And I dunno, maybe! Mostly I'll be in Moria I suspect, but I'm gonna try to head to Badril's Rest when I can and see everybody. You should come back to Moria! I'll make you cookies.

--Wait, that guy is a necromancer? Lame!

-Evie
Not A Necromancer

Ooooo. How can I say no to cookies? I will have to see if I can plan a trip there sometime.

Yes, he is a big dumb necromancer poopoohead. But he is pretty. So sad.

Michiko

Back