Some thoughts: Back to Logistics and End of Alt Plot

JordarAd

"This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but with a whimper. "

-The Hollow Men, T.S. Elliot

So, Alt Plot is essentially done. Thanks tons to Liz Christensen, Marley Sage Gable, Dane Ficklin, Heber Ford, and Parker Christensen for all their work.

Particularly Marley, Liz, Heber and Dane who took the reigns of the core plot and ran with it to create some memorable Discord events for our interested players. (not my thing.)

Is this how I wanted it to end? Good, Cthulhu, no. There would've been much more screaming.

But as Liz said in our meetings, it had to.

I had planned to end the plotline in April with the Esperbrand making a grand showing, blahdeblah blah... but, yeah. Maybe that will happen... Eventually. If there's interest in revisiting. And the Celestarian still exists as a nifty prop monster, and the planes are still out there... so who knows?

But the Pandemic has put us all on hiatus from LARPing for a bit, and I've hit my studies hard. I'm also going back to being your Angry Local Logistics Guy, so if you all need any assistance with your characters, let me know. I can get back on that now.

I'll also be working on an Outsider Packet for ALU and Idaho (well, you know... if things change soon...) - so all you plot people, be on the look for that.

Finally, I'm taking a lot of the planar concepts and tying them into a standalone card game for my MFA Thesis, so I'm carrying on this crazy horror theme a bit further. I'll have more info on this as it develops. Thanks again for coming out to the Abominations of Solus plotline. I look forward to seeing you all in person soon.

-J

Back