SoMI Visit to TC

Dearest Alliance LARP Traverse City Chapter of PWNERSHIP,

Some people from Souffffff Michigan are heading up to your event on June 12th, as I am sure you already know. I had some quick clarification questions for you guys concerning pre-reg, sleeping, and the like:

1.) Are we allowed to bring a Tent to stay in? Alison and I have a couple of Mansion-like tents that we wanted to bring up and stay in.
2.) To whom do we Pre-REG and where? Can I just make my money in the shape of a paper airplane and throw it to you? If so, its already on the way!
3.) How many Dagrons must we pwn before Red will come back to us?

Tankz.

GJ

You are allowed to bring tents and stay in them. Many brought them for our week long event last time.

As far as the pre reg you can go to Alliancetraverse.com and there is a spot right on the front page to do that. Bev doesn't require us to pay before the event. You just have to pre reg so they can pull tags and know whos coming and what not. So as long as you get her that info before Tuesday at 12 midnight you should be set.

And on the dagron front....I am sure there will be a few for us to play around with :).

Can't wait to see all of the SoMI crew. Always have a blast with you guys.

TadRon/Chris

Durk,

Is there still room in those "mansions " for and Justin and me? We've twisted my parents arm to babysit (it wasn't hard), so we'll be in Traverse on the 12th!

Also, we have room in our van for at least two more people if anyone wants to carpool. We're leaving from the West Bloomfield area.

Yoshi/Christine

Chris,

Thanks for the heads up on the Pre-reg. Gonna take care of that either today or tomorrow. DAGRONS WILL BE PWND!!!

Christine,

No Problem!!! We have 2 of the tents so we can let you guys borrow one of them for this weekend. I think they can fit around 6 to 8 people in them but they are extremely comfortable with only 2!

See you on the 12th!!!

John AKA GJ AKA Durk McJurk

just to clarify, there are cabins if you do not wish to stay in a tent.

see you all there,
daver
aka Bob the Blacksmith

Yeah our group prolly wont be there at all this event so feel free to snag our usual spot. Its nice and warm once you get it fired up.

Anyone else think its odd that we are talking about making sure its warm enough in June? seriously its 55 outside in June.

Paul

Facilities of our campsite:

We rent 6 cabins that sleep 8 each (48 people) for the PC's, as well as a larger building that is our NPC camp (sleeps about 10-12). The PC cabin area has two outhouses, a pitcher pump, a Pavilion (serves as our tavern) and a small fire pit. There is no electricity in the PC cabin area so it is suggested that you bring a light source (no open candles/flames please). Some bunks have matresses, some do not. They are wooden plank bunk beds so it is suggested that you bring maybe a camp pad or the like, just in case.

We do have access to a shower building (it has electricity, flush toilets, and hot water). It is about 3/4 mile from the cabin area.

Any other questions feel free, I am looking forward to this event and seeing alot of new faces.

Matt

Yoshi/Christine,

Awesome that you're coming! Looking forward to see everyone, omg this is going to be fun!

Arlene/Naie

Back