SoMN 2017 Schedule Dates

Lurin

Duke
Please note additional Dates are still Pending.

February 26th Iron man event - Location Pending. (Primary Plot) - "Birds of a Feather"
April 21st- April 23rd - Camp Sterns Heritage and Granger (Guest Plot Earth) <Name Pending>
May 19th- May 21st - Camp Kiwanis (Primary Plot) "Cutting Corners"
June 30th - July 2nd - Camp Lockeslea (Guest Plot Celestial) <Name pending>
August 18th-20th - Camp Lockeslea (Guest Plot Artifact) <Name Pending>
September 22nd-24th - Miller Castle "Season Closer" (Primary Plot team.) "The Final Empress"
October Closer - 20th-22nd,Camp Stearns Tonkawa - "The Retirement of Duke Idden"

Last edited:
I heard rumors of an extended event this year. Is that going to be a thing still?

While we looked into it, it did not prove to be an option that was viable at this time.

Oh well, see you guys this year!

Schedule is complete, the October date will be firmed up later in the year once we are able to actually rent the desired location.

Did you have a Feb 25th fair day? I have had two requests for that day but do not see it posted

Did you have a Feb 25th fair day? I have had two requests for that day but do not see it posted
Just Sunday 26th; nothing on that Saturday

Is June 30th- July 2nd an event or a work weekend? it says work weekend on the website and its contradicted on this forum, so I thought I'd just check.

June 30-July 2 is full weekend and a special guest plot event!

Is it the same guest plot team that ran the April event, or another, different guest plot team? :)

As you can see by the cleverly created name, this is guest plot team 'Celestial' Which means I'm sure they'll reach for the sky! unlike those guest plot team 'Earth' folks.

Neat! We get all sorts of flavors this year to spice up the end of the Corrupt.

Yep! The June event will be run by Myself, Emma(Ilana), Adam(Asura), Sid(Ragnarok) and Teague(Harlequin)

Back