Southern Minnesota invites you to siege a castle!

Lurin

Duke
As promised it has been done! The Alliance Southern Minnesota staff is proud to invite you to join us at Camp Parker in Nisswa, Minnesota for a full out castle siege on April the 1st of 2011! While we don't want to give to much away, the siege will feature a multi-stage battle including breaching the exterior wall, and a fight for the castle section by section against a determined, and disciplined foe. Of course after the siege there is plenty of wilderness territory to explore and things to discover, and our plot team is hard at work making sure there is plenty to discover!

The Camp Parker Castle Features the Following
1.) Large courtyard surrounded by a castle wall with walkway.
2.) Underfloor heating - Keeps you warm all event!
3.) Full bathrooms, with multiple heated showers!
4.) Two full Barracks each with room for 32 heads. (one can be seperated into two 16 bunkers)
5.) Four Private Bunk rooms with 4 Bunks each (We'll likely be offering up to three of these for extra rent if you'd like a bit of privacy for your group stay tuned!)
6.) A Massive Mess Hall with the most complete Kitchen we've had yet!
7.) Multiple inside areas fit for combat, even larger scale (including a massive basement area.
8.) A Few other suprises!
9.) Well lit, safe, and as in period as you can get with all of the above.

Of course this Event is a bit of a gamble for the Southern Minnesota game and we hope to have the turn out to justify using this most excellent site again in the future! In game plot lines will begin in January to encourage local players to reach out across their network of allies for help in this assault, with our newly increased build cap of 255 more characters then ever can make it through the mists!

I plan on making this event, please post here if you want to work out plans for rides, carpools and such.

So Far we have:

Vicki- Elle?
Paul- Fern

let's ge a huge group going to represent Chicago at this event.

Thanks,

Paul

Pick me! Pick the fox!

I'm gonna have so much fun shooting bolts down from the ramparts...

Sorry Jessie, they gave that part to another princess... now you just have to figure a way to make the trek and either NPC as someone in the castle or PC. Those are your choices.

Seamus, I'll add you to the list of interested folks which now looks like:

Seamus- Tarqaq?
Vik-E- Elle?
Pall-Fern

After the holidays we can look into what would work for carpools and rides.

Thanks,

Paul

It's a heck of a drive mid-semester, but I'll probably roll up for it. Character will depend on who else from here is going.

Bad weekend choice!!! That is bad with a capital B A D. I'm going to be in Vegas and I am going to miss the castle. :tears: Why me? Why me!! Guess I'll just have to enjoy the dessert... :shades:

Sorry, we can't plan around everyone's vacations AND other chapter's events. Have fun with your dessert. What kind? I'm particularly fond of ice cream, don't think that'd do too well in the Las Vegas desert though. :twisted:

If I still fit under the cap... that would be really cool to take Elle to a castle... Lets see if we can make this happen!!! :) *squeels with excitement!!!*

AllianceCHI said:
Sorry Jessie, they gave that part to another princess... now you just have to figure a way to make the trek and either NPC as someone in the castle or PC. Those are your choices.

Yeah, I heard someone was making Dave a dress for it. :noway:

I'll be there... hopefully my two new inductees to the Brotherhood will be too, all in colors... :D

I am planning on being there, all depends on if I am working then and what time i have available.

T

Updated List:

Seamus- Tarqaq
Vicki- Elle?
Paul-Fern
Thomas-Novi?
Rob- Marsters?

Who else? Let's make this huge.

Paul

I Brother Gearfree will be there when theirs a monster to be slain people to protected. I hope theres golums oooooo especially them golums......(drool).....o Brother Icey hopefully will be there to.

I MAY being making it up. All depends on what my mother decides on Vegas. *sigh* She is being so indecisive. Good news is that I'd already have the time off for the event!

The castle

CastleProgress66_web.gif

CastleProgress62_web.gif

CastleProgress61_web.gif

First off nice pics. Second Rachel and I are trying to set up for going to the castle... in which case I am trying to sink my claws into the van for the trip...once that is confirmed I will try to see if I can get a small car pool for some locals. Till then looking forward to seeing everyone OOG as well as making new friends IG.

Sincerely,
Pete

Back