Spellcrafting/Ward/Scrolls For Sale

Hey Everyone:

My family and I are able to cast wards, provide scrolls, spell-craft celestial rituals and would be happy to do so for you for a modest payment. If you are interested in anything from an arcane armor for the weekend, to a ward, a stack of scrolls or even just an slayer we can provide it for you for a modest payment. Simply contact me at your convenience.

Thanks,

Jehan

A member of my retinue might be interested in some Arcane Armor for the weekend, as she comes from a much hotter climate and does not readily accept conventional armor. Might I inquire an approximate price for casting where recipient would need you to provide components as well?

I will trust your initial judgement on price as I am unfamiliar with the local financial workings; I ask in advance to make sure we are able to reasonable accommodate you without having to haggle or go into hock ourselves.

If anyone has feedback on fair public going rates, I would be amenable to hearing.

Thank you in advance,

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LARGE!!!!

Jehan,

I'm in need of a ward, if its possible.

Foss

Of course Foss, I'll have El put it up from a spellstore if thats ok. I usually ask for 1 gold or component to do the ward and we will provide a circle for your things if your ward becomes compromised.

Jehan

Oye Jehan,

How much you charging for a ward? The Brotherhood is interested in buying one if you got one handy.

Of course Keeper,

I ask for a fee of 1 gold.

Thanks,

Jehan

Aye, I think we can swing. We owe you one mate.

Keeper,

Its me and mine that owe you if anything.

Jehan

Anyone else for scrolls/wards or spellcrafting?

Jehan

Back