Spellcrafting...

Polare

Count
Due to the conflicting rulings I have heard at different times, can I please get a quick summary of the current spellcrafting rules? Specifically, is it possible to cast a spellcraft of something on a day that is NOT the first day of the event (it was not possible last I checked)?

Thanks

It is possible to do so, though you need to memorize and hand over your components at your first logistics.

1. Bring the scroll and reagents to logistics on Friday night.

2. Hand logistics the required number of reagents, and receive a spellcrafting tag in return.

3. At the time of casting you must be holding the scroll, be able to see to cast, touch a packet to the scroll, and incant "I call forth <celestial power / the power of the earth> to craft the <ritual name> ritual."

4. Tear the tag and hand it to the individual receiving the effect of the ritual, or affix it to the item it was cast on.

5. Notify a marshal of the time of casting as soon as possible. Spellcrafted rituals last either 1 hour or until the next logistics period (will be specified on the scroll).

Shikar al'Basteua said:
1. Bring the scroll and reagents to logistics on Friday night.

2. Hand logistics the required number of reagents, and receive a spellcrafting tag in return.

3. At the time of casting you must be holding the scroll, be able to see to cast, touch a packet to the scroll, and incant "I call forth <celestial power / the power of the earth> to craft the <ritual name> ritual."

4. Tear the tag and hand it to the individual receiving the effect of the ritual, or affix it to the item it was cast on.

5. Notify a marshal of the time of casting as soon as possible. Spellcrafted rituals last either 1 hour or until the next logistics period (will be specified on the scroll).

So as I understand it, I can use the spellcrafting tag at any point during the event? Not just at the first day?

Thanks!
-Bryan

That is correct.

Polare Lissenstine said:
So as I understand it, I can use the spellcrafting tag at any point during the event? Not just at the first day?

Thanks!
-Bryan

Back