Spirit farewell

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Me need spirit farewell. Me will crack the world to find it. If you have please...

please...

Tell me where you have.

Me will give you what me have for it.

-Ragnarok

Hi Ragnarok,

I have a Spirit Farewell, but unfortunately it only works in the lands of Dragonreach and not in the lands of Gaden. If you are able to travel there, it is yours.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Waymaker
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

Wayside maybe...

Me never been there. Don't even know...

Thanks for offer....

Did ya ever deal with those water things? Me killed it good.... ya. Kendra woulda liked dat... me hope.

-Ragnarok

Me has found Spirit farewell. Thanks anyway if ya had one.

-Ragnarok

If I may know, who are you intending to target, Ragnarok?

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Kendra

Has she had it before though? I do not recall. If she has though, it will not work a second time.

-Asher

No. She die recently. But if she has then me will siege the graveyard of hero's to meet her

Wait, what do you mean she died recently? How do you know?

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Dat what kit said.

-Ragnarok

Ragnarok, I'm sure you have a good reason for this, but there are a lot of people in these lands that were close to Kendra. If you're going to have a Spirit Farewell cast, please have the courtesy to speak with her family and friends first.

Briar

Last edited:
You have point Briar... me sorry...

I just learn she die and me been looking for her for long time.... me always want meet her.

Me sorry....

-Ragnarok

Ragnarok, ... sorry it has been a while. I just wanted to tell you the water elementals were dealt with and have been eradicated. That land is safe once more. Stand tall friend and don't hold fear.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you attend to.

Apprentice Kat

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Back