Spiritlink for sale!

p.richard

Scholar
Bones has a Spiritlink for sale. Nova said that it was a spellcraft scroll... whatever that means. She said I should start the asking price at 20 gold. I had some people interested, but I didn't want to rush anything at our last meeting. I can do a silent auction here. Just private message me and I will update this thread as the days of our next meeting approach. I will close this silent auction on October 3rd. Does that work? Nova am I doing this right? I haven't done this before... money is stupid.

Auction Price:
20g - Starting Bid
25g
30g - Current Bid

Thousand Bones

Last edited:
For those less experienced in the ways of ritual magic...

A Spirit Link is a general ritual, meaning the magic within can be empowered by either an earth shaman like myself, or a wizard of the Celestial magic, like Luke or Taliya.

It will bind an item to your spirit, meaning that the item will be locked to your body at all times. Consider that. It will not render you immune to a disarm, but the item will not drop. Instead, it will flounder around your body until you can hold it properly again.

If you resurrect or Spirit Recall, an item linked to your spirit will follow you.

If you permanently die, the first person with a spirit to touch your item will immediately become the new recipient of the link.

-Zeth

Auction is closed off. 30g for the spiritlink. I will deliver it tonight. Though Bones has no idea who the winner is... Hmmm... I mean Bones has a name... just no face to put it with... Who is Hugh?

big guy with some pretty nice green swords. Hugh is a hero! He is hard to miss.

Last edited:
Bones,

Squire Hugh is a well-known member of our community. Expect that a big, well-armed human with short cut hair identifying himself as Hugh is, in fact, Hugh. He also has a black shield.

I truly pity the individual who would dare impersonate him for the sake of a ritual.

-Zeth

Back