Spoils from Deaths Isles

Belswin

Greetings Citizens of Acarthia,

For those that were there in Deaths Isles, most of you were more than willing to opt in to a group split of the loot from the three town wide battles we had. Belswin and I (along with a few others) had taken on the responsibility of dividing up the loot. While it worked okay, we have received quite a bit of feedback that we are working on incorporating for the future so that it goes faster, smoother and has more transparency.

I did want to address what we still owe to people. We tried to pay everyone back on Sunday, but we were not able to find everyone. Also, because of a math error, we overpaid by 27 copper to each person that participated in the Key of Shadows fight and the bag was a bit short. That is our fault and for now, Belswin and I are covering it out of our own pockets. If anyone wishes to pay back the 27 copper that was overpaid, that would be appreciated, but not mandatory since we were the ones to mess up the math. Hopefully soon we can bind an order shard to make this easier for all of us.

The people that still are owed shares from the weekend according to our list are:

Abtus
Aneira
Ashcroft
Jasper
Moria
Peat Moss
Silyan
Slade
Tinder
Vora
Vork

Please see us at the next gather so you can get your share, or make arrangements for someone else to pick it up. If you have any questions about the process or the math involved, please please feel free to contact either of us.

Thank you,

Squire Kendrick Eisenhal and Goodman Belswin Torrid of Glenmere

27 copper per person? There must have been at least 40 people in that fight so that's more than 10 gold coming out of your pockets. I'll certainly give you back a few silver to help cover some of that cost.

Much appreciated good dwarf. I'll share rum with you any time. :)

I'll make change out of the treasury for the amount overpaid to us, it seems silly for you two to bear the cost personally, especially when you are trying to make loot more fair.

Belswin thank you for having me on that list I am eminently not worried about you holding onto my share of the loot split. I will stop by and say hi at some point during the next gather until then consider it a loan you may hopefully do good with until the next ducal gathering.

With regards,
Abtus Inira.

If I don't recall the next we meet, remind me to pay back the extra. I find numbers to be harder than letters, and I'll not have someone pay my share due to a numbers mistake.

Back