Spring Coin Cash Drive

Kitaruen

Knight
We will be placing an order for the coin that will keep the chapter running for the next several years. A unique and rare expense. This is the single largest but infrequent cost that the chapter faces. This fundraiser will last from now till just past the Conversion Day. Thus it will end Friday April 12th at midnight!

There are four tiers to this drive and folks will gain the benefit for each tier beneath as well.

Tier 1
Anyone who donates $10 or more will generate 10 goblin stamps to each dollar donated.

Tier 2
Anyone who donates $50 or more will get a Loot Crate (2500 goblin stamps worth of stuff!)

Tier 3
Anyone who donates $100 or more will get an LCO magic item with either 10 rituals for one year, 5 rituals for 2 years or 3 rituals for 5 years (Your Choice). All rituals must follow 2.0 rules and targets. We request you provide your own rep is the only downside here!

Tier 4
Anyone who donates $250 or more will double their goblin stamp reward (20:1) Also you will generate an LCO magic item. This will be a 1 ritual item that is permanent.

Pay Cash at the Conversion Day OR Paypal to: robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong. $250 gets me 5000 gobbies and a perm item.

Correct! This is a great deal for folks who dig deep.

LCO (I know it means Local Chapter Only) being Chicago right or is this something out of Towners can take advantage of.

Anyone can participate. The item may or may not travel(be played) in So..Minnesota but that will depend on Jordan’s team.

The item will certainly be useable in Chicago though.

And for items with multiple levels, we get to pick the level (ie arcane armor 30 is 1 rit)? How does this work for charged things - is it "1 scroll equivalent" (ie, could you get 3 charges out of one of the rituals that offers that) or is it always 1 charge=1rit like is often done?

Rituals maybe cast at higher difficulties but can only take up one slot per ritual. IE things that produce multiple charges take up multiple rituals.

also are the tiers compounding like if i donate 50 do i also get 500 gobbies

Edit ....sorry reading is hard ...

Last edited:
Last Day of the Cash Drive Get those donations in! Many Thanks to those who already donated!

Back