Staff Positions 2018

Kitaruen

Knight
Staff makes the world go round and round! All positions have a generous gobbie salary, which can be discussed. The more work you do, the better the salary. If a position is in red, it means it has been filled to capacity! Feel free to still let me know your interest in the position, as there maybe other options to have you help out the chapter, and having a back up is never bad either!!!

Send PMs via the forum or Facebook to me if your interested in filling one of the following roles:

1. Jr Plot - Your first year on plot is essentially training, hence the "Junior" title, but you will be a full member of the team - we would love to have you! You must be able to commit to be at most, if not all of the events!

2. NPC Guild- You commit to being an NPC for most, if not all of the events, BUT have no plot responsibility - thus never having homework! Just come out and have fun.

3. Logistics Helper- Your job is to aid Vicki and Rob with keeping logistics running smoothly. There are specific tasks you will be in charge of. Welcome Jon D as our newest logistics monkey!!!

4. Customer Service Liason and Racial Marshal- Your job is to field complaints and issues at game - resolving them when able, but in most cases feeding them to the Head of Plot Nate, or owner Rob. The same goes for poor racial rp or repping. Although all my nobles are expected to do this at game and in between them - it may prove beneficial to have a single focal point to announce at the start of game. This role is predominantly at game only, however, with minor follow up between games. This is the job that is the most vague currently, and may evolve the most over time. Maintaining the status quo may be for the best, but I am interested in seeing if there are any volunteers for this or ideas about how to improve in these areas.

5. Clean Up Liason- Clean up on Sunday morning is a massive endeavor, and although it has been going smoothly enough, I feel there is room for improvement. The main thing is having one or two people who, besides myself, have the checklist of what needs to get done, and will take responsibility for helping it get done. The two primary things I want from said individuals are ironically not really related directly to the clean up. One, you would be in charge of keeping the list of who helped with clean up so they can be given gobbies, and two, you would be in charge of the lost and found box such that it is.

6. Writer/Editor - Thanks to the plot team having a very hectic real life this off-season, and thanks to the large amount of racial packets, the players guide, and other assorted things that need updates, we would like one volunteer to help us get all of this taken care of.

Lastly, in the coming weeks, we will be doing a logistics repping party on a Saturday or Sunday, and would love volunteers to show up and help with that. We will do weapon repairs and weapon creation as well. Details forthcoming on this, but I wanted it mentioned, as even if you do not feel you can commit to any major job, there are always ways to help out - and this is a big one!

Back