Staying on the same page

Slice

Fighter
As time grows closer communication becomes more and more important. I have been collecting information on what is coming for almost two years now, and now as the crucial moments come close nothing can be ignored. I am requesting that every house choose a member that I will filter information through. This person will be incharge of informing the rest of the members of their house/group of the information I pass onto them. This person will also be incharge of passing any information that group has onto me, and I will then pass it on to the rest of the people. This prevents people from being out of the loop, it prevents people from having to explain something they know a hundred times, and further will keep things more organized, and hopefully will keep arguments down to a minimum between groups that may not get along. Anyone that does not travel with a specific group let me know and I will either clump you into one group and choose a person to further pass info along, or I will pass on the information to you personally.
Anyone who has an issue with me doing this is more then welcome to speak up, at this point I will not be giving any sort of tasks or requests of people, but just using this as a way to keep everyone informed and on the same page. Something I believe is currently not occuring.

If you have trouble picking someone in your group, I will be more then happy to do it for you. Please do this asap and let me know here, or if you must let me know personally. I am forming the first and most likely largest packet of information now.

SLICE

I'd be the best choice for those who get their information solely from the Earth Guild.

~Diera

I will come from the Laetshi. I suggest Eli from the House of the Fallen Swan

~Kerjal Obcidian Laetshi

What of the people who are houseless at the moment? I believe that includes me.

-Thorn

You will most likely end up going directly through me, unless there are to many people in that boat, and then I will create you into a group for communication purposes and I will choose someone within it to filter the info back and forth. Hopefully I will know within a day or two which that will be.

I volunteer to relay information for Kauss's House. I am also willing o consider Thorn as apart of this group.

Currently I have someone from:

The Earth Guild: Diera
The Celestial Guild: Nye
The Laetshi: Kerjal
The Dwarves: Kauss
The House of the Fallen Swan: Eli
The Ducal Guard: Jonathan
Coralli Estate: Augusto
People not in one of those groups that I will keep personal contact with: Gregor and Thorn.
Of major groups I still need someone for the ex-knights. I am appointing Solomon for this job until informed otherwise.
( If you are one of the groups that did not speak up but still find yourselves on my list it is most likely because I chose you or someone volenteered you. Or both. )
If you are not on the list in one form or another, speak up.

Well we will see how this works. Once information goes out, I am expecting a good deal of feedback. I am hoping with the knowledge of the town that we will be able to verify/ eliminate information we currently have as well as keep people informed.

SLICE

Slice, if you can't locate me contact Polare. He's the brains of those of us ragtags you label "Ex-knights" anyway. If you don't get to me, I can always get info from Johnathan or Kauss pretty easily, but thanks for thinking of us. We've missed you lately, as well as Krieger. Let me know if you managed to find him or if we need to take more drastic measures. You know I'm always in for a good drastic measure or two before lunch.

Slice...

Don't know how long I'll have access to the dreamscape considering how things are going, but please let me know what's been going on. Some others have told me some stories and I'd like to hear from you if I can, especially if it has to do with certain employment.

Well, now as before, I accumulate my information from a variety of folk; concidering that all of my associates are either dead or MIA. But If you're willing to save me some time and allow me to come directly to you or yours with any questions or concerns, it'd be apprechiated.

Taltos

Captain Slice

I'm not sure if my position is applicable for this information. Since, I will be in Crocevia for the foreseeable future, any information on big happenings would be greatly appreciated.

Evad

Back