Stonefist!? A pitfighter!?

jwconvery

Spellsword
"I had a few coin to spare, and sold my wares so I stopped into Aura, you know, the capital of Linacre. I ain't much of a drinker so the city doesn't really offer me much. I figured I'd stop and watch a fight. But, wouldn't you know I saw ole scar face on my way there. Not sure what he was doing in Augustus but, I'd know his ole face anywhere. I served with him when I was a solider before I retired from that life. Anyways that wouldn't be of note 'cept, the "masked fighter" sure looked a lot like him. He's the champion these days. Couldn't tell by his face, cause of the mask. But, that man could swing a sword. I've seen Stonefist swing a sword, I'm confident it's the same man.

Why's Stonefist feel the need to pit fight? Is he not getting paid enough as count?"

We have a noble working as a pit fighter? Is Linacre a province of DragonReach. Mentioned it's in Augustus, is that a city? Do we think the count needs money or is just bored and looking to add excitement into his life? Not sure this is a big deal unless he's doing it in foreign lands.

-Gideon

Gideon,

Let's sit down at the gather. I really need to show you a map.

-Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry

Kundirk.png

Maps? Did someone mention maps? I have old maps that might be useful. Keep in mind, they're a few years old (and are a remnant of a now nonexistent timeline), but they should give you a sense of where things are located. I'll try to bring copies with me to the gathering.

Dragonreach.jpg

-Mathis

Last edited:
if needed I volunteer to fight in the pit.

lukas

Back