Stoney Deepjug

Tetsu

Scout
Brother Deepjug,

I would very much like to speak with you, when you have a moment, Dwarf to Dwarf. I have a few questions concerning what lurks beneath your wine. I think we may be on to something.

By the beard,

Man-at-Arms Flint Boulderback of Vex Squad, Legion D

Stoney,

The Black Forest would be happy to help you in the exploration and extermination of the oddities in your subteranian labyrinth. Feel fre to contact any of us with information, opportunities, or necessities.

-Redcloud

Red Cloud and Flint,

Despite being so close to the contested lands, we are anticipating an influx of people at the Black Stag Tavern for a variety of reasons. The tournament and Ducal Ball among them. I look forward to speaking to you both. Find me as soon as you arrive in Fairdale.

Stoney

Stoney, I would also like to say I very much enjoyed the opportunity to help you out exploring underneath the tavern. Please let me know when and if you are gathering groups to go and further explore the chambers, as I would be honored to continue to help you in that endeavo! The clues are very intriguing, and I will certainly look for you when I am again in Fairedale for the coming gathering.

- Eldarion Avari

Back