Stop cluttering up my home with your dreams!

paythin

Adept
Keep it down with your dreams they're cluttering up everything!

Dreambeard

Who are you?

-Tieran

Last time I checked, Candyman enjoyed our commentary and occassionally piped in with some of his own. May I suggest ear plugs if you find our noise disturbing?

~ Kheri

I don't think its a question of blocking it out.

If he lives here, we are the ones making the noise in his house.

But I still want to know who he is, more than just his name anyway.

-Tieran

I don't know yet.

That's on the list of things I hope he'll tell me.

-Tieran

Geeze now you left more of a mess I can't clean. I warned you... I'll be seeing some of you very soon!

Dreambeard

Goodman Dreambeard,
It would probaby be more helpful if you just answer the questions. Once you do, more than likely everyone will simply try to respect your wishes as best as they can and limit how often they leave messages.

Aria Devonshire

First, you did not warn anyone.

You demanded.

And then responded to a perfectly polite inquiry with threats.

You're not by any chance evil and/or crazy are you?

-Tieran

paythin said:
Geeze now you left more of a mess I can't clean. I warned you... I'll be seeing some of you very soon!

Dreambeard

Dreambeard,

Do not act as if you have power... in the dream realm, the only true power comes from that of Nightmare. You do not serve Her, you do not wield Her strength... how do you think you could dare threaten all of Fortannis?

Stoneskull Rockfist
Squire to the Queens of Nightmare and Blood

If you all truly wish to meet and as some of you have so put it "Help" then come to the lands of Arandin in Moria. If you dare sleep near the Tower of Goldrun that is where we shall talk!

Dreambeard

Hi, Dreambeard! It's strange to hear of a completely different dream world in Moria. I would think there was only one dream world, but apparently I'm wrong. I've spent the last five years living in the Barony of Dreams, which is controlled by the Candyland. I haven't been to Moria in probably 8 years, but now I want to go back just to meet you. It would be great to see an entirely different dream world!

If I'm ever in Moria again, I'll be sure to bring plenty of sleep elixirs to this Tower of Goldrun.

Perwin Poppinfresh

You can put the blame for my anger on those who decided to go around destroying the crystal orb in Asharpa! Sitter warned everyone there would consequences and now my realm is cluttered with dreams I cannot get rid of. I have said enough, soon will be the time for action.

Dreambeard-

Back