Summaries, Reviews, and Stories, Oh My!

Jim

Scholar
Hooray! Event reviews!

Please post stories from the Enerret Season Closer: A Dark Sojourn or Where? And Back Again, November 11-13. What were your favorite moments from this event? What kind of misadventure did you enjoy? Who got the best laughs? Who pulled the most tears? Had some epic moments or just want to share the things you loved most about game? Please share all the fun here!

Please be kind enough to fill out an event review and summary! Cast and Crew want to hear your opinions, and that's easiest when they're all written down!
The form is located here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jbE0RT6_9CtK4W54JLXqIyfYI5Z_6ZAkFKpHah0h688/viewform
Everyone who completes the form will receive 30 GS and also help build a better game experience.

I had a couple great moments this game.

First being the drunken stand-off between Petronia and Chuck, ending in the two of them standing on chairs, puffing up to be all "big", and shrieking at each other. Petronia won.

Second being the prank Calderon and Petronia put on for Plue's initiation ceremony, where each person attending got feathers (Petronia's personal stash) glued to their face so we could all turn around when she walked into the tavern with Kasuni. Worth the effort. Also worth Akemi's reaction.

Third being when Petronia went to comfort a child who lost their mother and winding up watching said lost mother kill the kid in a hopeless and terrifying solo fight. Second game in a row I've cried.

Reactions: Jim
Oh man, so many moments to choose from.

Having to disarm the castle house with Ashlynn and Ria while I was silenced, Ria was bound and Ashlynn was blinded was a lot of fun! We only set off one trap, talk about teamwork! Defeating all three of the Jinns one on one, then having to fight all three at the same time was tough but a rewarding fight, and a good end to the Mirror Wars plotline. (Thank you Chris and Jason! Also all the NPCs that stayed up until four/five in the morning!)

The vision with the celestial guild about Kaiya's family was great, so many questions answered! Knocking the hag maze out in like five minutes, bringing the Ashen Spire A-Game to get past the Wayfarer homeland and to the temporal loops was challenging but so worth it (Yay for unscaled mods!). Facing the creature alone and finding my father was pretty epic, then getting sucked into the time loop and even more questions answered!

Rescuing my father with my team at my back, and then later returning to help fix his mind with even more friends was so much fun, and an emotional scene. Thanks for all who made this even so much fun!

The final Mirror Wars mod was indeed fabulous. Team Lets-Disarm-Traps-Without-Legerdemain! That exploding bear! That final fight with the Djinn! (Landing that final killing blow on Bobby's one was sooooo satisfying.)

Plue's apprentice initiation! There were shenanigans. There were tears. It was awesome. And Plue's inability to sustain drunkenness for any reasonable period of time continues.

Any event where I get to go digging around in someone's mind is a good one, and the scene with Kayia's dad did not disappoint.

In spite of all the great things that happened, I found "fixing all the sticks" to be the one that burns into my memory brightest.

Back