Summer Work

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Wayside Adventurers,

The summer has come and there is ample time to go out individually and accomplish tasks or collect information. While there are many opportunities to accomplish tasks over the summer, not all adventurers are aware of the opportunities they have. To that end, I am here to help anyone who is looking for something to do but is unsure where to start. That being said if you already know what you're off to do, by all means do your thing! But if you need some direction I would be happy to help you find something suited to your individual talents.

Sincerely,
Squire Ragnarok Battle-Forged

My friends and I are venturing from our compound to your lands. A few of us got swept into the spirit lands to help there, but that seems to be under control now. What other opportunities to assist would you suggest for either new adventurers or for a more battle hardened healer?

Binar
Sage of the Twinned Peacock

Right off the bat I know I can recommend assisting with the mass resurrections occurring, particularly in the Duchy of Buckland. I also believe that the city of Gryphon's Harbor could use assistance with refugees from Terna. Taking a tour on the Ternian Wall to fight undead is also always a good use of time. Those are all just general things I know could be done. If there is something more specific that you are interested in I'm sure I could find something, or at least someone you could talk to who might know more.

-Ragnarok

Back