Ta da peoples of Horn's End and Valdanis

I have recshently said and dreamnt sum words which directly accused da King and his nobility of breaking dere oaths ta me. These slanderous accusathions were made with malicious heart and stilted through an angered spirit.

Ah wish ta apologize ta da King, da queen, and dere family fur accusing them unfairly without reaching out ta dem. I held ya ta a standard unrealistic ta da demands your kingdom makes of ya, and in da process. proved mahshelf unworthy of da tittle ah gave back ta ya at da dinner. King Deafel, dat ya cared enough fur me dat ya came ta speak ta me and deliver justice unto me despite mah unworthy actions speaks of da wrongness of mah actions against you and yours. Ah thank ya fur da gift of da Northpoint Bluff, a gorgeous place as you said it yourself. Ah shall pay you pack in any way ah can.

Ah also wish ta aologize ta da nobles of valdanis, while mah words may ring true fur some dat dey have forgotten da nobles path making dose words as a blanket statement was robbery ta some of da nobles ah know, Sir Garoth, Sir Orthus a personal apologie is owed ta both of ya and a tanks fur bearing in silence dis callow wolf's thundering rage.

Ta Lifestorm, fur not consulting with you as ta mah plans in dis, fur not waiting ta tell ya wut ah was planning but most importanly fur not thinking about what mah words would do ta us. This was exactly what ah mentioned about pride, and us failing.... I failed first. I seek your forgivness.

Lastly, ta da peoples of Valdanis, Horns End, and Fortanis, Mah anger or hurt aside ah felll from da path have set on ta defend ya. No matter wut happens ah should do everyting within mah power ta help da peoples. I failed you all and it speaks ta perhaps why I have da curse of fortanis still on me. I have a lot ta learn and these actions prove it.

My most heartfelt apologies once more.

Sincerely,

Jehan Wyldweaver
Squire ta Sir Orthus

Back