Taking a little trip...

Requiem

Facing a 5-month gap in the Oregon event schedule, I am considering invading the lands of Parna. They have a long weekend in July, and a weekend in August.

For the moment it's pretty much just idle speculation, and I'll need to evaluate my time and budget as it actually gets a little closer, but would anybody else be interested in caravan-ing/carpooling down to the San Francisco area this summer?

I am not sure what schedule you looked at, but it sounds like last years. The following is this years schedule for weekend events. (Currently) I am hoping that they can schedule some additional events in their gap.

We have the following weekend events at Camp Cutter:

March 2-4
March 30-Apr 1st
August 10-12
September 7-9
November 9-11

That said, I know there are some of us that are talking about going to the Aug event.

There are some Day Events before that August weekend and they're working on getting more weekends scheduled, but things are pretty booked around here this year. The next Parna events are June 10th (Day Event), June 30th (Day Event), July 21st (Day Event), August 10-12 (Weekend).

-Luke

Hmm... I thought their shiny website with the prominent schedule in the always-on frame would be the most up to date. That's what I get for making assumptions, I suppose.

So yes! Thinking about going in August or September. If there's a group talking about going, keep me posted.

Though Cymryc, if you're taking Kai, maybe I should hit the one you're NOT going to. :sweat:

Requiem said:
Hmm... I thought their shiny website with the prominent schedule in the always-on frame would be the most up to date. That's what I get for making assumptions, I suppose.

So yes! Thinking about going in August or September. If there's a group talking about going, keep me posted.

Though Cymryc, if you're taking Kai, maybe I should hit the one you're NOT going to. :sweat:

I have been playing Daylynn down in SF, there has been talk of playing the DE down there, but I think August will be warmer than I want to deal with.

I know that Sept at SF will not happen for me as I will be spending it with my kids. I have National the week before, Shadow Accord the week after and then Alliance Seattle the following weekend.

cymryc said:
I have been playing Daylynn down in SF, there has been talk of playing the DE down there, but I think August will be warmer than I want to deal with.

I know that Sept at SF will not happen for me as I will be spending it with my kids. I have National the week before, Shadow Accord the week after and then Alliance Seattle the following weekend.
I was just messing around, what you are bringing isn't actually going to change my plans at all. If I picked September over August, it would be due to weather and budget concerns. August in California sounds kind of sweaty, and paying rent is a completely different beast in the summer than it is during the school year.

But if August works better for other people, that's certainly a thing. *shrugs*Like I said, it's just speculation at this point. A couple of the SF players were complaining that they never saw us down there, and I have a friend in CA that I'd love to visit, and a 5 month break seems like a lovely opportunity.

I'll probably be heading down for the August event. :)

Seattle has a July event. Come to the Valley of Ghosts. We always need new victims.

Vavarick will be attending the July event! Though he will be a little pissed when he finds out that he just wandered through the mists into the valley of ghosts. He hears terrible things about that place!

Back