Taking Orders - Kel's Quills

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
As of the upcoming gather I am going to be joining the Merchant's Guild. While I will of course continue to provide a full workshop made master batch of scrolls out of pocket to assist in the towns defense, many have inquired about purchasing battle magic scroll orders. With that in mind I am going to open my own little business of Kel's Quills. As per Merchant Guild regulations, I will be selling them at four times the production cost of the scroll for all but the following: Shun and Sleep. Those must be placed on special order at a price to be determined after personal discussion, not to be less than four times the cost of a scroll. Please send me a note, or contact me through the dreaming. Orders are first come, first serve. If I am on a third batch, the cost will be five times production, fourth will be six times and so on.

Purchases of full batches come with complementary chocolates.

Hullo Friend Kel,
I was wonderin' which batch you am setup for at dis time? I would like to snag a bunch of disahm, shatter, and possibly flamebolt scrolls. Dey gonna be supah useful tings. Yah yah.

-Tiktik

Hello Friend Tiktik,
I have some space in an early batch request I can fill up, 3 Shatter and 6 Disarm for the lowest available rate 3 gold, but I'm waiting on a response for a large order of flame bolts being bought in full master batches. Once I find out how many batches they wish I'll let you know.

Tank you very much Kel. I double check coffers and make sure I have enough to give you.

Tiktik

If it comes down to it being a matter of money TikTik, I'll kick in some of my own personal stock to you. I know you use them in town defense and I can't be everywhere at once putting protectives and disarming and shattering and throwing evocation...

Hello TikTik. My other buyer confirmed their order. So I'm now onto my fourth batch of public goods. Orders are now at six times production. I am willing to scrape down to five times for you though TikTik. Would you like more Disarms or Shatters?

Back