Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSaint

Artisan
At the last battle, I had an unwelcomed stalker. A construct which had a specific target and that was myself. After speaking with Neirden and a few others it seems like it was very specific and that the constructs didnt have the entire town as a target but certain people. If you were a target or if you know of others who were targets by constructs from the battle please come forward. This is a troubling aspect and signals a new stratagem by our joint nemesis that we need to thwart immediately if possible or plan contingency protection plans if not.

Loken Raleigh

at the time there were 4 people that had said they were targeted I believe it was you, me, Elisias the elf (sorry about spelling played by Jonathan) and the spiderkin beladona.adn I too would like to know why we were targeted!

Well crap... looks like Imma have ta come and make sure you folks are alright then. Plus would like to see how yer towns doin.

AAAAAaaaaay!!!

Seeing how only gaja are the targets leads me to believe that your foe lacks good taste...I KID, I kid...not really! I, The Dragomiri would like to offer my celestial services to make sure you can rest your little gaja heads under the safety of my talents...but it will cost you. 2 gold coins for a Ward spell & 1 gold coin for a Wizard Lock, take it or leave it. I would hate to find out that the bump in the night was the sound of your heada rolling outta your beda. Think about my offer & choose wisely.

Until then, may the blessings of the earth & star be on you & your house.

Sincerely,

Dragomiri

Now I ain't never been to The Crossroads yet, but I is napping on me way, and I couldn't 'elp but overhear...
And 'at's an interestin' fought, idn'it? Your town is crawlin' wiv constructs what only attack certain non-romani, and suddenly a powerful celestial mage shows up offerin' protection for an 'efty price... Mighty good for business, wouldn't you say, my friend Dragomiri?
- Kaegan
'o Calls 'em as she Sees 'em

Kaegen,
You speak like a true wolfpuncher, yes you do! So you call me friend?
Are you still calling things as you see them? Just so you know,
I have high expectations of my friends, and do not use that word
lightly and I'd advise you to do the same. We could be friends at some point, after all it is
good to be gifted with many friends, both seen and unseen. Hopefully
you'll deserve such a title someday, until then my friends will
be looking out for your best interest while you are in Kupspar.

Maybe you wolfpuncher, maybe you not we'll find out soon. Either way, I hope you
find your visit in Kupspar very eventful.

Dragomiri

I ain't never punched a wolf before, but if I see one in sheep's clothing tryin' any funny business, I'll gladly bash it into the ground.
I look forward to makin' your acquain'ance. Until tomorrow, then.
- Kaegan

Well,
I like having friends specially when some weird tone can make folks all wee wonky bonkers and such. I'll buy ya both some booze when I see ya. Good to se yer still kicking around Dragomiri. I hope you and yers are alright.

Grim

AAAAaaaaaaay!!!

Grim,
I thought that was you! I just didn't recognize the fancy stylish name you were going by. I look forward to drinking your booze & sharing some tales. If you do not see me at the tavern, please come to see me on Gypsy Row.

May your anvil be ever ringing!

Dragomiri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back