Tattered Armor

Lurin

Duke
Durls been a little more active then he should have been en his armor isn't looking as shiny as it could be. Anyone coming this weekend that has an extra set to share I'd be really greatful, otherwise I guess I ken make do with what I got, the fixers will just have to work a bit harder.

How many pounds or armour do you need? I have a few sets stashed about the woods which I'd be willing to give you. The only payment I would ask is that you let me teach you how to repair the armour yourself; it really is not difficult and, I suspect, you will learn the knack with alacrity.

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Durls not much of a fixer, or a maker, but if you wanna try ta teach him, I'm willing ta gives it a go...

Hey Dram, I think he means healer, not armor fixer. Am I right buddy?

Bart

Fixers are those guys that make ya feel better after you have a couple of good fights, makers are those guys en gals that make sure yer armor still looks presentable too.

One would think that any warrior with the sense to come in out of the rain before they rust would know the basics of maintaining their own armor. If not, instruction is readily available.

-Shin

Back