Tavern Donations for the March Event

Dr_Chill

Fighter
All,

I am looking for some people to bring/donate the following:
Gatorade Powder mix
Rice Crispy Treats (the more the better)

In addition to being paid gobbies for your donations you will also earn my undying gratitude! If you intend on bringing something pls either PM me here or shoot me an e-mail. Thanks!

-Ryan

this explains why the lock on the gobbie stamp box was jimmied open this morning...

If you bring brownies to sell in game miss, we'll have the npcs rolling pcs for brownie monies :D

Seems like that's the type of thing that any NPC would have to confirm for themselves......

Hrm... this'll be troublesome if goblins etc find out that a certain kyn keeps snacks on her at all times

Sounds like that will be troublesome even if a certain Barbarian finds out about such things >.>

jnelson said:
I have one thing to say:

Brownies

Joy's mom's brownies are one of the few food items that I've eaten at an Alliance event that I can soundly say are worth rezzing someone over. They're THAT good. People were going nuts for them at the National Event last August for them, even.

Dang it I cant eat brownies.... :(

I would so do some sneaky shanking for a brownie. I'll most likely bring a brick of cheese to share and some fruits.

Paul

Back