Tavern menus 2014

Laiyesta

Hello Everyone,

I’m looking forward to cooking for all of you during the upcoming year. This post is intended to let you know what to expect with regards to menu posting. If you have any questions, please email me at Tavern@alliancedenver.com , and I will be glad to help.

I want to make sure everyone has time to look over the event menus and decide if they want to purchase the meal plan. To that end, I will be posting the menu for each event on the Friday two weeks before the event. I intend to have the menu up by noon on the forum. I welcome comments and questions about the menu.

I do understand that life is not always predictable, but please purchase your meal plan at least a week before the event if at all possible. There will be a lot of from-scratch cooking, and accurate numbers will help me avoid shortfalls or wasted ingredients. I am working hard to give you the best food I can within budget; having to allow for the possibility of a large number of last-minute purchases eats into the budget and will limit my menu options somewhat.

The specific needs that have been reported to me thus far are all fairly easy to work with. If you have not yet contacted me about your specific needs, especially if they have been preventing you from participating in the Tavern meals, please get in touch with me. While I cannot guarantee that I can handle every possible diet, you may be pleasantly surprised at what I can do to make Tavern food that fits your needs

When anyone with specific Tavern needs will be attending an event, I ask that you let me know at least a week before the event so that I can take your needs into account when doing my late-stage planning. If you are concerned about aspects of the menu, or wish to know how I will accommodate a specific need within a particular menu, again, please contact me via email.

Look for the menu for the April event on March 28th.

Cheers,
Your Tavern Keeper

Back