Tavern

Renner

Scout
Greetings!

Happy to say that the bar in the Five Crowns will be open and running again this upcoming gather!

We will have an assortment of ales as always, as well as replacing my Ale floats with warm drinks.

Also, prices at the market willing, I may be selling lunch on Saturday. If this becomes a for sure thing, I will announce further.

Other services:
A variety of production from potions, alchemy and the like.

Merchanting of goods at the cost of 1 coper per item to merchant, and we should have the coin to pay out on the spot.

Any questions, please contact me privately.

Thank you,
Brayden

Master Brayden,

I am sad to hear of the loss of the ale floats, as I suspect I would partake of them no matter the weather. But I understand.

I look forward to finding out whether or not you serve lunch on the Saturday evening, and what that lunch may be!

-Shaman Zeth

I think we can make something happen with a float or two if the desire is plenty. Just let Brayden know the kind you would like. And I will see about making it happen.

Xavic.

Greetings again!

So, I am sad to say I will be unable to provide lunch this gather. My daughter is arriving earlier than expected and I have had to divert my attention to making arrangements for things for her.

That being said, there will be a brief few minutes Friday night of needing to preform a quick ritual or two to invest people into the circle in the tavern. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
Brayden

Back