Tell me a Tale..

Fellow people of Hope's Reach, though I have never been specifically to Hope's Reach I encountered many of you on the event of the... Remembrance is what I shall call it for lack of a better word. I fought alongside many of you in this weekend and had planned on making my way towards your settlement at Hope's Reach. Unfortunately I fell in to some harm as I tried to see if my way back home was as... exciting, as it was on my journey to the area. It seems that after the moon had gone on a bit that the creatures were able to coordinate more than had previously in my encounter. While regaining myself I was unable to attend what I have heard was a great banquet.

I am wondering if anyone could fill me in on the happenings of the area during this event and how the banquet was, specifically the food and drink! I am wondering if there is any truth to the murmurs I have heard of a representative from Pratorak or if this is maybe wishful thinking and hearing on my part. It is in my intention still to meet with the authority of the area as there are things that I must discuss...

I want to thank all of you that I fought next to against the hordes of undead and I want to thank the members of Harbor's Far for allowing me to stay within their cabin.

Thank you all for your help-

Till we raise arms together again-

Ur'ok Kal

It was yummy and I met hengin and I carried a dead guy but then kovu saved him with a life spell and there was an undead sunning thing and it only hurted with silver but it was shunning a lot of people and tarqua was very scared when it sunned all but wilderkin and there was this lighting elemental thing but we put this puzzle together and then we made him go away and there was a puzzle for the ice elemental woman but we couldn't find all the pieces till much later and Tondra and Dork and I filled bule bottles with blue boggle bile to use in making spell book ink cus the guild asked kovu to make some cus their supply were low and the Barron's men gave us a puzzle to do but it was really two puzzles of pictures on pieces that fit together and Dork did the most work but some of us got gold but we gave him the magic bracelet we were rewarded with and we killed some corrupt and I did a really good job as a healer no one died while I was awake but some one did die but they made him better no one had to reserect and then Panda was berserked but the magic you can't do anything harmful thing happened so she just yelled and used lots of naughty words about people and then we got ready for dinner Harliquin had a very puffy yellow shirt and everyone looked pretty El was in some formal stuff and the Barron was there and lady grey and lady grey's little sister and El tried to teach the Barron Gorka mind control but he didn't get it well people made speeches and had fun there was a contest and the dark elf nervik got first place for his side dish and Fern got second then for desert Fern got first and Nervik got second and then there was the bidding for the pretty things and one of the things was the mirror that put Gandian to sleep cuss he was naughty and getting controlled by the elemental things and not running away like he should and then it got cold so we changed and some knolls wanted help with the corrupt so lots of us went out to help but there weren't that many and I thought it would be good time to Finnish the Swan puzzle so we could kick the Ice lady elemental's behind but then they said no stay here gorka but then behind us came the Ice lady so I and drezz sneaked though the woods and I found the last piece but the be nice thing was still happening in town so we had to take it out over the bridge to put it together and fern was talking to the Ice Lady by the earth circle while we went out and I put it together and we all got ice blades and then we kicked ice lady's butt then most people got sleepy but I stayed up and we got the magic pages back from the bandits that stole them from the earth guild and we got mushrooms too from some boars but the mushrooms made hegin and El febal in the mind and then after most all went sleepy three Dwarfs came to town and guess what One was a female we helped hook her up with Thoridor and I went sleepy all there was time for in the morning was that Forest's Edge Gave me a once ever life to hold on to cus they thought I was a spiffy healer and thats what happened.

- Gorka

Thank you for your thoughts and recap of the weekend. It sounds like I missed out and some really good challenges and action.

I will do my best to make way towards the area the next time everyone meets.
If anyone else has anything to add it would be greatly appreciated

Ur'ok Kal

Back