Tell me about your house

Jayded

Since it can be very hard to find some of you, let alone find you with time to talk, I figured I'd ask you this way.

Tell me about your houses, why they are awesome, why they aren't, please.

Thanks!

Gally Thornrose

<The following dream is preceded by the sound of wind rustling through branches>

Growth.

Choices.

The confidence in one's ability to enrich future life. The desire to protect the right of one to live, and to how to grow from their life. The constant balancing between hard choices. The dedication towards the idea that one's ability to make decisions is an important part of their growth. The balancing of ideals against each other.

The more I explore the nature of Pain and Purity, the more I find it both simple and complex. It is a House where I believe many questions will have neither right nor wrong answers, but will require its members to believe in their own choices, lest they fail to become more from them.

The preservation of life is so much more than merely destroying those who practice necromancy. It is about opposing those who would prevent the growth of individuals, or of the community. It is about cultivation. It is about faith in those around you to do what needs doing. It's about offering a hand when nothing is in it for you.

This is what Pain and Purity is to me. To others, it may be more, less, or merely different, and that's okay, for a garden should be made of several different flowers, should it not?

Back