Tenting and the Chicago 3 day Event

Stormwolf

Chicago Staff
Good morrow to everyone!
We are but a few short days away from the big 3 day event at Camp Reynoldswood!
With that said, I know a few individuals have stated that they wanted to tent during this time. We are more than happy to accommodate this request. Please provide myself either a message here or a message through Discord of how many people will be in your tent. When you arrive on site, I will guide you down to the designated tenting location that has been requested by the owners of the site.

A few key notes for our tenting players:
1) Your tent will function just like the tavern and the PC manor house. It cannot be rogued/stolen from and you cannot be attacked within it. This is to keep all locations the same on the Alliance Chicago site as to not punish our players that wish to tent.
2) You will have access to the restrooms either in the Tavern or the PC manor house to use. I am currently waiting to hear back from the site to see if the extra bath house will be opened for us.
3) You will be responsible for the clean up of your area at the end of the event just like normal for the sleeping area.

If you have any concerns, please reach out to me as soon as possible. Thank you!

~Jared
Site Manager

Back