Thank you from Ryder !!!!

CBR121021

THANK YOU !!!!
To all of the people everywhere !!!

My name is Toby and I needed to reach out and say thank you to everyone who has supported my son and our family over the last 20 months.

As some of you know he was diagnosed with a terminal brain cancer called DIPG and only given 9 months to a year to survive. Because of everyone’s incredible generosity we’ve been able to travel all over the country to get him help that he has needed. He is not a statistic with being 20 months post diagnosis. We’re not completely out of the woods but he just got on a new trial in California. His tumor had progressed enough causing him to become immobile for a month and a half. He had gone through another round of radiation and on March 4th he was able to finally stand and took a few steps again. He’s now walking pretty well and starting to try and run again. He does not and will not give up. He’s the strongest 5 year old I’ve ever met.

Again We thank you ALL for the Love and support for our son and family. Anyone can check out his continued story on Facebook anytime they like at RallyforRyder

May you all stay safe and healthy !
Stay GREAT !!

Thanks,
Knechtle Family.

You know a chapter owner once told me that the members of the Alliance take care of their family and their families family. I'm very proud that the Alliance has come through to help Ryder and your family to make things a little bit easier. I can't wait for the day that he comes out and plays this crazy game of ours with his uncle and now extended family. Please keep us updated if you can.

It fills us with joy to see another email come through in support of Ryder and his loving family. Thank you for reaching out and we will be thinking about all of you during this time! Blessings.

Back