Thank You

cymryc

Squire
I just wanted to let Plot/Staff know that i really enjoyed myself this weekend and had a great time. Thank you for your dedication to providing a quality game that I can have almost nothing but fun. Hey if the bad stuff didn't happen then there wouldn't be much point.....

Anyways once agian a great big thank you

I'd also like to say thank you. I know that my coming back was a little spontaneous, and nothing was directly geared my way plot-wise, yet I still felt like part of the group as I once did and useful as a member of the adventurers. Thank you to plot for running some very interesting events that will directly effect me from now on (Johnathan's) and thank you to the NPCs, old and new, you all were very quick to adapt to the Nero rules (from what I saw) and I was VERY happy to have some safe combat (save one bump to the head I suffered.)

Again, Thanks a ton and I will be returning regularly from now on (again).

~Sean,
Izlude Oranes

Let me as well jump on this band wagon as well and applaud plot for this event. I was very entertained and am certainly looking forward to the next event.

"BLUB! BLUB!"

and that would be the sound the PC's make when they try to rescue a sea elf from being kidnapped and taken into the ocean!

Blub blub

I wanted to really thank the PCs for the excellent job everyone did. I was very happy with the amount of role-play I got to do, and I enjoyed having debates and conversations with people. I would also like to thank the new people, because from what I saw, they put in a lot of effort into keeping up. And they kept up, except for a few spell verbals.

Thank you everyone for a great event.

Back