Thank you

Seabass

Scholar
As I walk around my job this morning I feel like I just finished a really good book and I am looking up for the first time in a long while. It makes me want to say, "what's wrong with you people? Don't you know the whole world just changed?!".

Im smiling and I honestly can't remember being this sore before. Possibly one of the best weekends I've ever had. Thank you everyone that came and thanks to the staff that made it happen.

Pictures to be posted later after some editing.

Cheers,
Travis

I'm having a hard time at work explaining that my voice is gone from yelling at a dragon to keep it from killing me all weekend, and I couldn't be happier about it!

It's marginally better than explaining your voice sounds like gravel in a blender because you were trying your best to kill all your friends because you WERE a dragon.

At least in your case you might get "do you still see the dragon now?".

Big thanks to the Plot team for kicking *** this weekend, Big thanks for 5 years of John and Al running the chapter, and Big thanks to the trio who want to take on the chapter next year. Oh and lastly Big thanks to all the PCs. Alliance is a community which rocks and this weekend particularly highlighted that with people from all over the Midwest.

I cannot wait for the pictures sure they will be amazing!

Ya, my voice is gone as well. Such a great ending.

Thank you Plot, NPCs and PCs!!!!! I know when I go back to work and tell my co-workers about this weekend they will probably look at me like I have three eyes in my head. But while they were hanging drapes and cleaning their basements and such, I was busy helping to save the world from utter destruction. Try to beat that...

Back