Thankful for the Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkalin3

Knight
Adventurers,

Thank you for the assistance I've finally caught up on hospital work, and some minor logging has been able to begin.

My citizens are once again able to sleep at night with out fear. Even magic has grown stronger at least with in the city.

While the problem still remains unfixed, I am forever in your debt for the nights of rest you've given my people.

Edward Bohemer
Barony of Ravenswood

That was all Mathis, Baron. He is leading the charge on fixing your troubled lands, and rest assured, he has learned even more about how to fix it since the beginning of last marketday. Your lands will be returned to normal soon enough.

Nigel
The Vitrium Ordnance

That is good to hear! I am glad that I was able to assist you with your hospital work while we were in town, and I am sure that my brother Tios feels the same way. Please do not hesitate to call on us again should you ever find yourself short staffed!

Most Sincerely,
Banradi

Nigel is too kind. I could not have done what little I did without the assistance of all the adventurers who came along. On a positive note I have a number of jobs that need doing related to putting this problem to rest within the next month. If you're looking for work at the next gathering, let me know and I'll be sure to provide you with some paying work.

Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back